A Ph meter is an electric device used for measuring the acidity or alkalinity of a substance in liquid form. It is typically used for educational, clinical, research and industrial purposes. A ph meter singapore is a superior quality water analysis instrument.
Types of Ph meters in Singapore
- Ph tester – used in researches, laboratories, clinics and other industries where accurate result is desired.
- Ph meter – it is a portable meter used for commercial, educational and other purposes.
- Digital ph meter – used to test soluble solutions and other liquids in hydroponics, fermentation, production control and other areas.
Various water analysis instruments
- Ph tester – Range from 0 to 14 pH, required for laboratories, industrial and clinical purposes.
- Ph meter – range from -2 to 16 pH, gives highly accurate evaluations and is portable.
- Digital Ph meter – Range from 0 to 14 pH, appropriate for various applications.
- Benchtop Ph meter – Range from 0 to 14 pH, features large LCD with multiple displays and others.
- Ph electrodes – good for educational, experimental and laboratory usages.
- DO meter – this is a dissolved oxygen meter used for sea level and fresh water testing.
- Professional DO meter – another kind of dissolved oxygen meter, fit for aquaculture or other industrial usages.
- TDS tester – range 100 to 10000 ppm, fit for measuring swimming pool water, condensate, boiler water, industrial waste control and others.
- Photometer (MD 600 series) – useful in testing drinking water, waste water, or other water samples.
A Ph meter is an essential instrument in determining the quality of water for drinking and other solutions for research and other industrial purposes.